ITB/CRN 2012-017/Various Equipment (Republication After a Failed Bidding)
( A REPUBLICATION AFTER A FAILED BIDDING)
The City Government of Naga through the Trust Fund – Department of Science and Technology (DOST) , intends to apply the sum of One Million Twenty-Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Sixty (P 1,029,960.00) Pesos, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of Various Equipment for the Naga City Pili Processing and Packaging Center in Naga City, Contract Reference Number 2012-017. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
(1) 1 Unit TESTA REMOVER – Rubber roll type, complete with winnower, mounted on base frame, 3 ft. x 6 in., rubber roller, powered by 1.5 hp electric motor, capacity: 15 kgs., per batch
(2) 1 Unit STAINLESS TABLE (Sorting Table) – 4ft. x 8 ft., rectangular, gauge 20 stainless table top, with retaining lid of sides, discharging port, tubular support frames, Capacity: 25 kgs. Per batch
(3) 1 Unit STAINLESS TABLE (Segregation Table) – 4 ft. x 8 ft. rectangular, gauge 20 stainless steel top, with side lid stiffener and tubular support. Capacity: 25 kgs. Per batch
(4) 1 Unit STAINLESS TABLE – 36 in x 72 in., 30 inches height, stainless steel top, 2 x 2 in square tube post
(5) 1 Unit ROASTING CABINET OVEN – Cabinet type, 3 doors, stainless steel compartment, mounted on angle bar frames; induced type hot air circulation fan, 1/3 HP electric motor, with thermal monitor and control; LPG burner on enclosure
(6) 1 Unit COOKING VAT – 24 in dia. Pan, mounted on LPG burner enclosure. Complete with stirring stainless agitator, 3 rows burner with control. Capacity: 15 kgs. Per batch
(7) 1 Unit STAINLESS GRINDER – Hammer type, with sizing screen, changing hopper and steel structure powered by 1 HP Electric motor. All materials in contact with pili are made of stainless steel. Capacity: 25 kgs. Per batch
(8) 1 Unit MULTI FUNCTIONAL VACUUM GAS FILLING MACHINE – Power supply – 380 v/50 hz; power 2kw., air pump specification, 20m 3/n, thermo packing film spec., 600 x 20 mm, air need >0.25m 3h, air pressure .4kg/cm2, dimension 800mm x 700 mm x 1700 mm. Weight 230 kg.
T O T A L ABC P 1,029,960.00
The City government of Naga now invites bids Supply and Delivery of Various Equipment for the Naga City Pili Processing and Packaging Center in Naga City. Delivery of the Goods is required within thirty (30) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years, from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the City Government of Naga and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below starting from 8 AM until 5 PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting on Thursday, June 28 to Wednesday, July 18, 2012, from the Office of the BAC Secretariat c/o City Planning & Development Office, 2nd Floor City Hall Building, City Hall Compound, Naga City, and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Four Thousand (P 4,000.00) Pesos and Three Thousand (P 3,000.00) Pesos for the Annual Registration Fee for bidders.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity (www.naga.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The City Government of Naga will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Friday, July 6, 2012 at 3:00 PM at Vice Mayor’s Conference Room, which shall be open to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted. The City Government of Naga reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
MR. FLORENCIO T. MONGOSO, JR.
City Mayor’s Office
City Hall Compound, J. Miranda Avenue, Naga City
Telephone Number: 054-4732240, Fax Number: 054-8111286
Email address: email@example.com, Website: www.naga.gov.ph
Dates of Publication: June 28 to July 4, 2012
www.naga.gov.ph, Phil-GEPS, Bulletin boards