RfP/Miss Bicolandia 2016 Production and Choreography Management
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PRODUCTION AND CHOREOGRAPHY MANAGEMENT OF THE 2016 MISS BICOLANDIA BEAUTY PAGEANT
The 2016 Miss Bicolandia Beauty Pageant Council invites interested Production and Choreography Management agencies, institutions, individuals, and any other similar entities to submit proposal with the following information:
A. To establish legal personality
1. DTI business name registration or SEC/CDA certificate of registration;
2. 2016 Mayor’s and Business Permits; and
3. Xerox copy of BIR registered Official Receipt.
B. To establish formal intent
1. Board Resolution (corporation/cooperative), or Letter of Intent for other entities.
C. To establish capacity to undertake the project
1. Name, date, description, and location of previous/on-going engagement of similar events and name of entity/person/phone/fax/email who engaged their services;
2. Proof of satisfactory completion of each contract (photos/videos/clippings/etc.); and
3. List of owners/partners/key staff and their brief background to support proponent’s technical competence, experience, and capabilities.
D. Other documents:
1. Company profile as prepared by the proponent;
2. Letter authorizing the committee to verify the documents submitted; and
3. Statement under oath that the documents submitted are authentic and faithful reproduction of the original and the information provided therein are true and correct.
A. Description of the over-all concept in executing the proponent’s recommended Pageant Theme, suggested Program Flow, Stage Design, and all other activities of the Official Candidates and such other value-added strategies and services as it may offer to enhance each and every event;
B. Organizational chart which will be observed by the proponent in managing the activities of the above services including the contact number/fax/email of the key personnel; and
C. Breakdown of budgetary requirements and the corresponding manner of payment.
The proposal should be in five (5) sets to be submitted to Mr. Gil dela Torre, 2016 Miss Bicolandia Secretariat c/o Sangguniang Panlungsod, Naga City on or before 10am, 05 August 2016 (Friday). Eligible proponents will have a presentation of their respective proposals at 2pm of the same day at the City Mayor’s Office.
This request for proposal does not bind the council in any way to any of the proponents. Negotiation with the best proponent as determined by the evaluation committee will commence upon issuance of the requisite authority in conformity with the mandated procedures. Negotiations may proceed with the next best proponent if such is deemed in the best interest of the council.
FLORENCIO T. MONGOSO, JR., CSEE
Chairperson, Evaluation Committee
Miss Bicolandia Beauty Pageant Council