BARANGAY
Abella
Bagumbayan Norte
Bagumbayan Sur
Balatas
Calauag
Carolina
Concepcion Grande
Concepcion Pequeña
Dayangdang
Del Rosario
Dinaga
Igualdad
Lerma
Liboton
Mabolo
Pacol
Panicuason
Peñafrancia
Sabang
San Felipe
San Francisco
San Isidro
Sta. Cruz
Tabuco
Tinago
Triangulo
 

BARANGAY PACOL

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIO DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
GOVERNANCE
ECONOMY & INVESTMENTS
 
Map of the Barangay (click to enlarge)

 

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION

A. LOCATION

Barangay Pacol is an urban area situated in the East of Barangay Carolina, in the West of Barangay San Felipe, in the South of Barangay Cararayan and in the North of Municipality of Magarao.

B. TOPOGRAPHY

The land area of the Barangay Pacol is 11.84 square kilometer and it is 15.28% of the total land area of Naga City.

C. LAND USE

The agricultural area occupies the majority land area of Barangay Pacol with 9.21 square kilometers or 77.79% while the remaining 2.63 square kilometers or 22.21% is residential area . The type of soil is Tigaon Clay

D. HYDROGRAPHY

The waterways in the area is Pacol River. There are creeks presents in the area namely: Calauag at Zone 6-7, Ingatngat at Zone - 3-5-6, Santo Ario at Zone – 2-5, Banao at Zone – 6-7, Baganito at Zone – 2-7and Gamlongan at Zone - 2 creek. There are also Springs that can we found in the Barangay there are Animas at Zone – 5 and Borabod at Zone –2. Barangay has plenty of Dams, They called them Odiamar Sabedco and Santoario at Zone – 5, Animas at Zone – 5, San Jose at Zone – 1 and Pederis Manubay at Zone – 2. Barangay is experiencing flashflood at the Pacol Resettlement Area Bridge due to the Type of bridge which is culvert and at the Km. 6 and Km. 5.a.

E. MEANS OF ACCESS

The barangay is accessible to vehicles like tricycle,and public utility jeepney.

 

 

 

Copyright © 2003. Liga ng mga Barangay
Naga City. Philippines.